Pen Drive Data Recovery – Recover deleted/formatted files from Pen Drive
This Pen Drive data recovery guide shows how to use recover deleted/formatted files from USB Pen Drive with Pen Drive data recovery software.
In our digital life, we usually delete a file wrong. If the files are deleted by "Shift + Delete" or clear from recycle, and the files don’t appear on explorer any more, which mean we lost these files. Also, if we format a hard drive or pen drive , we lose the file on the drive directly – we cannot read the file any more. If these conditions happen to us, we cannot read the file normally, however we can recover the lost file with Pen Drive data recovery software. The following guide shows how to recover lost file from Pen Drive.
Step by step guide to recover deleted/formatted files from pen drive:
1. Download Finalseeker Pen Drive Data Recovery software and install it to Windows. This software can be installed in windows 2000 or later.
2. Insert or connect memory card to the computer, and launch Finalseeker Data Recovery Software.
3. Choose which type data to recover. Note: if select only one type Photos, Music, or Video, the scan result will show one type of file only. If choose all options, the scan result will show all the file types (except Photos, Music and Video types, more other file types be shown too.).
4. Select Pen Drive to scan. Tips: A pen dive is usual a removable drive, so you can find it at Removable Media category.
5.: Preview to find the file you need. Tips: If you cannot view the file by the preview function, you can try to recognize the file by the file name suffix, file size, or file date.
6. Recover the lost file. Mark the files you need to be checked, and then click Recover button to save them to another partition or drive.
Ready to try or buy?